When you make the final decision to make money quickly online, you are taking a positive step. However, do not move forward without a plan. You must sit down and map out your goals. However, you must take it a step further. Yes, it is great to set goals. However, if you only set goals that you are certain that you can attain, you are selling yourself short.
One thing that gives comfort to individuals failing to set challenging goals, is the fact that they can come up with a believable excuse. They say that because I have children, or because I do not have enough money, I cannot earn as much money online as I would like, therefore, I will set lower expectations. However, what they should be doing is saying that because I have children, I need to earn as much money as possible, and because I do not have much money, I need to learn how to market inexpensively, but also effectively.
The fact of the matter is that everyone faces challenges which do not make money quickly online scenario ideal. As such, it is easy to come up with a reason not to do something that needs to be done. However, those with the greatest desire to succeed will realize that for every problem, there is a solution. The key is finding the solution, and abandoning the excuses.
One time when I went to go and buy a car, I remember the salesperson saying to me, “What do you need to have happen in order to make a decision to buy today?” Can you see what this person was trying to do? They were trying to get me to reveal my excuses so that they could provide the solution one by one. Once they provide the solutions, there is nothing that I can say is holding me back from making the purchase.
Put yourself in the shoes of the salesperson. However, in this scenario, you are selling to yourself. I want you to ask yourself what goals you would set for yourself, as they pertain to earning money online, if you knew that you would succeed?” In other words, I am not asking what you think your goals should be, I am asking how much money do you want to make as an internet marketer? Whatever your answer is, you need to make this your goal.
I once read a book which provided several interviews with individuals who were the top in their respective fields. One of the greatest commonalities which these individuals had, was their belief that if you have not experienced failure in life, then you have not striven to reach your full potential. Let us take a moment to think about this. If we always set goals that we know we are going to accomplish, will we ever reach our full potential? I highly doubt it. However, if we set challenging goals, give it our all, and fall short of reaching our goal, we will have at least achieved a higher plateau than we would have otherwise.
Consequently, you might set a goal to make money quickly online in the $3K-$5K per month range, but have a real desire to earn in the $30K-$50K per month range. So what happens if you follow your desires, and set your goals accordingly? Perhaps you will not earn money online in the $30K-$50K monthly range. However, your efforts may take you to the $25K-$30K monthly range, which is a lot better than $3K-$5K. My advice is to set your goals high, and realize your full potential.
If you aspire toEarn Money Online, goal setting is an important early step. It is just not easy to Make Money From Home when you fail to set a target. Write your goals down and achieve them.


