Are you wanting to make money quickly? If you are wanting to make money quickly then using feeder sites might be your best option. The great thing about feeder sites is you don’t have to do much once they are up and running. What I like about feeder sites such as Squidoo and hubpages is the fact that they get ranked high on the search engines and also get traffic straight from other lenses and hubs.
If you want to make money quickly the best way to do that is with feeder sites. What a feeder site is set up for is just to receive traffic and send them over to your main site. Usually people who use feeder sites are just using the to pre-sell an affiliates product and there for their main site is just a sales page for that product. It works really well and this is how some affiliates are making upwards of $1000 per day. If you want to make anything near $1000 per day you will need some quality feeder sites to get you going.
My rule of thumb is that if you have at least 2 feeder sites for each keyword you are trying to rank for then you should get a steady stream of traffic. What I always do is build 2 feeder sites to one of my sites based on that keyword I a trying to target and just to make sure I get on the top of google and yahoo I will then write 1 article and submit it to 5 different article directories using the squidoo page as y backlink page. This works very well and you will be happy you use feeder sites in your traffic campaign. You can check out one of my sites that I use to send traffic to. It is all about ways to make money being online.


